Sunday, June 10, 2012

90 day challenge

So tomorrow is the start of my 90 challenge with Visalus shakes. I am super excited. I know that I can do this. I also am going to quit drinking soda again...oh my gosh, it was so hard to stop last time, I am truly addicted to it. I have two really big problems that I have to overcome. The first is I am a stress eater, and I have a super stressful job and it has been extra stressful lately. Hence, my huge weight gain. My second problem is I don't exercise enough. It isn't that I don't like to exercise...I just have a hard time finding time to exercise. When I do have the time I am so tired from work or chasing Carrington. I have the Zumba dvds so I am going to try to do those at least 3 days of the week and some other activity the other days of the week, except my 12 hour shifts those days I am giving to myself as break. I am usually on my feet those entire 12 hours anyways. I will keep you posted on my favorite workouts etc. As for now, I am going to start slow and just go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment